Добромильський замок. Dobromyl Castle

Топографические карты масштаба 1:100 000: №88 - Пшемысль и №106 - ДобромильСкачать «Топографические карты масштаба 1:100 000: №88 - Пшемысль и №106 - Добромиль», а также «План міста Добромиль» (до кожного будинку)

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем  архиве карт

План міста ДобромильДобромильський замок розташований на околицях міста Добромиль, за 115 км на південний захід від Львова.

ДобромильШлях до Добромильського замку лежить на північний захід від Добро- миля, до високої і крутої Сліпої гори, яку видно вже з міста.

Фортеця на горі з'явилася в XV столітті. 1450 року Микола Гербурт звів тут дерев'яний замок, який 1497 року зруйнували татари. 1566 року Добромиль здобув магдебурзьке право, і його власник Станіслав Гербурт побудував новий замок, цього разу кам'яний.

Мабуть, найцікавіша сторінка історії Добромильського замку пов'яза­на з ім'ям Яна Щенсного Гербурта (1567 — 1616) — польського політично­го і літературного діяча, королівського секретаря, видавця і публіциста.

Добромильський замок***Добромильський замок називають також замком Гербуртів — на честь польських маг­натів, що володіли Добромилем упродовж декількох століть. їхній родовий герб досі с на гербі міста. Серед Гербуртів було чимало дер­жавних діячів, причому, на відміну від біль­шості дворянських родів, прославилися вони не як воїни чи полководці, а як дипломати, спископи, історики і письменники.

1611 року в передмісті Добромиля Ян Щенсний Гербурт відкрив друкар­ню, а трохи пізніше заснував василіанський монастир, що зберігся до наших днів. Він же ініціював останню реконструкцію замку, завершену 1614 ро­ку. Замок розширили й зміцнили. Його стіни досягли 2 метри завтовшки, а з боку двору до них прибудували житлові й господарські споруди.

Політична діяльність Яна Щесного Гербурта привела Добромиль до за­непаду, і його спадкоємці були вимушені 1622 року продати місто з родо­вим замком сім'ї Конєцпольських. Конєцпольські мали великі володіння, тому не приділяли великої уваги Добромильському замку, і він почав за­непадати. 1722 року, після поділу Польщі, Добромиль увійшов до скла­ду Австрійської імперії. Новий уряд наказав розібрати замок на будма­теріали, але основні укріплення виявилися такими міцними, що селяни не змогли їх розібрати. Так і стоять вони донині. Найкраще збереглася потужна в'їзна вежа-донжон, що слугувала ключовим елементом оборони.

Добромильський замок

Dobromyl Castle

Dobromyl Castle is situated in the outskirts of Do­bromyl, a town located 115 km southwest of Lviv.

The way to Dobromyl Castle stretches to the northwest of Dobromyl to a high and steep Slipa (Blind) mountain, which can be seen from the town clearly.

The fortress on the mountain appeared in the 151"century. In 1450, Mykola Herburt constructed a wooden castle here, which in 1497 was destroyed by Ta­tars. In 1566, Dobromyl received the Magdeburg Law and its owner Stanislaw Herburt built a new castle, this time it was made of stone.

Perhaps the most interesting page of Dobromyl Castle's history is associ­ated with the name of Jan Shchensniy Herburt (1567 — 1616), who was the Pol­ish political and literary figure, a royal secretary, a publisher and a journalist.

*** Most activities of Jan Herburt took place during the reign of Sigizmund III Vasa, when the weakening of Poland started. The king was a zealous Catholic, who promoted signing of the well-known Brest union, and who called for eradi­cation of Orthodoxy in his country. In addition, Sigizmund sought absolutism for royal power, thereby increasing the opposition between the king and the Polish Seym. In 1607, the conflict reached its culmination in a rebellion of nobility, known as Sandomierz Rebellion. Jan Shchensniy Herburt was a leader of the fiercest opposition. However, the rebel was arrested and put to Kra­kow royal prison. There he lived until 1609 and during that time he wrote a work on the struggle of the Zaporizhyan Cossacks against the Tatars. When he had been released, Jan Shchensniy Her­burt was ordered to settle in Dobromyl without the right to leave the place. There he set about publish­ing and journalism activities, wrote many political works in defense of Orthodoxy, for which Polish historians nicknamed him “a brawling scientist“.

In 1611, Jan Shchensniy Herburt opened a printing house in the suburbs of Dobromyl, and later founded a monastery that survived to our days. He also initiated the last reconstruction of the castle, completed in 1614. The castle was enlarged and fortified. Its walls were now two meters high, and from the side of the court they were adjoined with residential and household buildings. The political activity of Jan Shchensniy Herburt brought Dobromyl to decline, and in 1622, his inheritors were forced to sell the town with the family castle to Koni- etspolskiy family. The Konietspolskiys had large possessions, so they did not pay much attention to Dobromyl Castle, and it began to decay. In 1722, after the division of Poland, Dobromyl became a part of the Austrian Empire. The new government ordered to take the castle down for building materials, but the main fortifications appeared to be so strong that peasants were unable to dis­mantle them. Therefore, they are still here today. The powerful entrance donjon tower, which served as a key defense element, is the best-preserved part of it.

Палац в ОброшиномуПалац в Оброшиному

Архієпископський палац розташований у селі Оброшине Пустомитівського району Львівської області, за 13 км на південний за­хід від Львова.

Нині приміщення палацу в селі Оброшине займає Науково-дослідний інститут землеробства і тваринництва, а в період свого розквіту він слу­гував резиденцією львівських архієпископів.

Палацовий ансамбль, створений 1730 року, складається з палацу, службових будівель, парку й ефектної парадної брами. За брамою, перед головним фасадом палацу, розкинувся курдонер — круглий парадний двір. Карети гостей зупинялися перед парадним входом і, висадивши па­сажирів, вирушали в каретню, зробивши елегантне коло шани.

Будівництвом палацу керував відомий польський архітектор Ю. Фон­тан, автор низки палацових комплексів на території, що входила в ті часи до складу Польщі. У стилістиці палацу відбито перехід від пізнього бароко до рококо, коли оздобленню фасадів приділялося менше уваги, а головний акцент робився на інтер'єрі. Зали палацу прикрашали вишукані меблі і ба­гата колекція картин, у парку було влаштовано оранжереї, встановлено ви­тончені скульптури, багато з яких збереглося до наших днів.

На жаль, оздоблення фасадів палацу нещадно спотворили під час рес­таврації 1922 — 1925 років. Архітектор Б. Віктор, що керував роботами, за­мінив зруйновані елементи декору новими, у стилі модерн, а з боку пар­кового фасаду прибудував балкон. Розкішні інтер'єри не пощадив час: вони були повністю знищені під час Першої та Другої світових воєн.

Obroshyne Palace

The Archbishop's Palace is situated in the vil­lage of Obroshyne, Pustomytivskiy District, Lviv Region, 13 km southwest of Lviv.

Today the palace in the village of Obroshyne houses a scientific and re­search institute of agriculture and livestock, but during its heyday the place served as the residence for Lviv archbishops. The palace ensemble, created in 1730, consists of the palace, office buildings, a park, and a spectacular front gate. Behind the gate, in front of the main facade of the palace, spreads the court of honor — a round front yard. The carriages of guests stopped at the front entrance; when passengers got off, coaches went to the coach park, thus making an elegant circle of respect around the place.

Construction of the palace was supervised by the famous Polish architect Yu. Fontan, who designed a number of palace complexes in the territory that be­longed to Poland at that time. The style of the palace reflects transition from late barogue to rococo, when the facade decoration received less attention, with the emphasis laid on the interior. The palace halls were decorated with sophisticated furniture and a rich collection of paintings, while the park had greenhouses, and graceful sculptures, many of which have survived to the present day. Unfortu­nately, decorations of the palace facade were distorted during the restoration of 1922— 1925. The Architect B. Viktor, who had supervised the works, replaced the damaged elements of the decor with new pieces of modem style, and attached the balcony from the side of the park. The time did not spare the palace's luxury interiors: they were completely destroyed during the two world wars.