Палаци і фортеці Вінниччини. Palaces and Fortresses of Vinnytsia Region

Немирів - план міста до кожного будинкуСкачать «Немирів - план міста до кожного будинку»

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем  архиве карт 

Палаци і фортеці Вінниччини:

немирів

Палац Грохольських у Вороновиці. Палац розташований у селищі Вороновиця Вінницького району Вінницької області, за 23 км на південний схід від об­ласного центру.

У Вороновиці, посеред старовинного парку, зберігся палац польських магнатів Грохольських, побудований у 1770-х роках у стилі раннього кла­сицизму. Проектував палацовий комплекс німецький архітектор А. Гедон на замовлення графа Франциска Грохольського, високо посадовця при дворі польського короля Станіслава Августа.

Споруда складається з центрального триповерхового корпусу, до яко­го симетрично примикають дугоподібні двоповерхові крила. Ці вигнуті конструкції свідчать про запозичення архітектором мотивів італійської архітектури епохи Андреа Палладіо (XVI століття). Головний фасад ак­центований портиком із вісьмома колонами коринфського ордера. Збе­реглася ліпнина, що прикрашає фасад, — орнамент з квітів і плодів.

Родина Грохольських володіла маєтком близько 100 років. Власники розкішно умеблювали палац, зібрали багату колекцію полотен європей­ських художників. Навколо будівлі влаштували парк у французькому ре­гулярному стилі.

1869 року останній власник маєтку Людгард Грохольський під тиском російської влади був вимушений продати своє майно. Покупцем став капітан 2-го рангу Микола Федорович Можайський. Незабаром він тра­гічно загинув, і до Вороновиці приїхав його брат Олександр — відомий як піонер авіації, винахідник першого російського літака. Можайський прожив у Вороновиці сім років, тут він конструював моделі літальних апаратів і проводив їх випробування.

*** У Першу подобу літака О. Ф. Можайський спорудив у вигляді човника з крилами і ко­лесами. Він називав його «летючкою». Вина­хідник випробовував апарат за допомогою трійки коней: прив'язував його до запрягу довгим мотузком, коні розганялися, спускаю­чись з пагорба, і «летючка» піднімалася в по­вітря. Як тільки швидкість зменшувалася, апа­рат опускався і котився по землі за трійкою. Не завжди досліди були вдалими, але вони дали можливість Можайському вивчити всі ас­пекти аеродинаміки на практиці, що було ве­личезним проривом у теорії повітроплавання.

Нині в палаці розмістився Вороновицький музей історії авіації і космо­навтики. Його експозиції розповідають про розвиток вітчизняної авіації від найпримітивніших моделей планерів і літаків до космічних кораблів; детально освітлюють діяльність О. Ф. Можайського у цій галузі, наочно розповідають історію військової авіації. Зали музею, присвячені сучас­ності, описують нинішній стан авіації України, а також внесок країни у розвиток світової космонавтики.

Музей авіації займає два великі зали в південному крилі, ще одне приміщення відведене під меморіальну кімнату українського кобзаря Перепелюка.

Палац Грохольських у Вороновиці.Grokholskiy Palace in Voronovitsya

Grokholskiy Palace is situated in the village of Voronovitsya, Vinnytsia District, Vinnytsia Region, 23 km southeast of the regional center.

The palace of Polish magnates Grokholskiy has been preserved in Vorono­vitsya, in the middle of an ancient park. It was constructed in the 1770s in the style of early Classicism by the project of the German architect L. Gedon. The customer was Count Francisc Grokholskiy, a senior official at the court of the Polish king Stanislaw August.

The palace consists of a three-storied central building with symmetrical­ly attached two-storied arched wings. These curved structures indicate that the architect borrowed certain motives from Italian architecture of the times of Andrea Palladio (16th century).

The main facade is accented by a portico with eight Corinthian columns. The stucco with flowers and fruits that decorates the facade has been pre­served.

The estate belonged to the Grokholskiy family for about 100 years since the middle of the 18th century. The palace was luxuriously furnished and had a rich collection of paintings by European artists. A park in the regular French style was arranged around the buildings.

*** The first semblance of a plane was constructed by Mozhaiskiy in the shape of a boat with wings and wheels. He called it "letyuchka" (the flying thing). The inventor tested it using three horses. He tied it to the horse team by a long rope, then horses took a run moving down the hill, and the "letyuchka" was slowly rising into the air. As soon as the speed decreased, the machine slid down to the ground and rolled, following the horses. Not always were his experiments successful, but they allowed Mozhaiskiy to learn all aspects of aerodynamics in practice, which was a huge breakthrough in the theory of aeronautics.

In 1869, the last owner of the estate, Lyudhard Grokholskiy, was forced to sell his property under the pressure from the Russian government. The buy­er was captain II rank Mykola Fedorovych Mozhaiskiy. Soon he died tragi­cally and his brother Oleksandr arrived to Voronovitsya. Now he is known as a pioneer of the aviation, and the inventor of the first Russian aircraft. Mo­zhaiskiy lived in Voronovitsya for seven years. Here, he constructed models of aircraft and tested them.

***V. M. Perepelyuk has lived in Voronovitsya for many years. He played in the local amateur theater. This talented artist was invited to Kyiv, where he played with a folk choir, and later acted in several movies ("Taras Shevchenko", "The Enchanted Desna", "The Blind Musician”).

Палац Щербатової у Немирові

Палац М. Щербагової розташований у місті Немирів. за 43 км на південь від Вінниці, на вулиці Шевченка.

Палац Щербатової у НемировіУ місті Немирів є клінічний санаторій, один з корпусів якого розмі­щується у старовинному особняку. Цей палац, побудований наприкінці — на початку XX століття в неокласичному стилі, належав княги­ні Марії Григорівні Щербатовій, у дівоцтві — Строгановій. У спадок від батька вона отримала не лише маєток у Немирові, але й винокурний завод, найбільший на Поділлі. Княгиня, що мала непогані ділові якості, продовжила і розвинула справу батька. Марія Щербатова чимало коштів вкладала в розвиток і благоустрій міста. Мешканці Немирова ставили­ся до неї з повагою, тому після революції 1917 року голова Раднаркому України дав вказівку ревкому не чіпати родину Щербатових, їхні палац і парк. Проте 1921 року в місто вступили червоноармійці, княгиню роз­стріляли, а палац конфіскували і відкрили в ньому будинок відпочинку.

Завод у Немирові існує й до сьогодні. Добре зберігся і палац — двопо­верховий, прямокутний у плані, прикрашений портиком з чотирма коло­нами іонічного ордера. Вціліли й деякі деталі інтер'єру: ліпнина і рельє­фи на стінах, каміни, скульптури. Вхід до палацу стережуть кам'яні леви, що зручно влаштувалися на постаментах.

У будівлі працює картинна галерея, де зібрані полотна сучасних укра­їнських художників.

Палац-санаторій потопає в зелені старовинного пейзажного парку (площа — 86 гектарів). Він визнаний пам'яткою садово-паркового мисте­цтва XIX століття, тут росте близько 120 видів дерев і кущів. Прикрашає парк каскад живописних ставків.

Scherbatova Palace In Nemyriv

Scherbatova Palace is situated on Shevchenko Street in the town of Nemyriv, 43 km south of Vinnytsia.

In the town of Nemyriv, there is a clinical health facility, one of departments of which is located in an old mansion. This palace, constructed in the late 19th — early 20th  century in the Neo-Classical style, belonged to Princess Maria Hry- horivna Scherbatova, nee Stroganova. From her father, she inherited not only the estate in Nemyriv, but also the largest distillery in Podillia The Princess, who had an inclination towards business, continued, and developed what her father had begun. Maria Scherbatova invested much in development and improve­ment of the town. The residents of Nemyriv respected her, so after the revolution of 1917 the head of Ukrainian Council of People's Commissars instructed the Revolutionary Committee to leave the Scherbatov family alone, as well as their palace and park. However, in 1921 the Red Army came to Nemyriv; they execut­ed the Princess, confiscated the palace and opened a holiday home there.

The plant in Nemyriv is still there. The palace has also been well-preserved. It is a two-storied rectangular building, decorated with a portico with four col­umns of the Ionic order. Some details of the interior have survived, e.g. mold­ings and reliefs on the walls, fireplaces and sculptures. The palace entrance is guarded by stone lions that settled comfortably on their pedestals.

Now the building houses an art gallery displaying pictures of contempo­rary Ukrainian artists.

The palace and health resort is smothering in the green of the ancient land­scape park. Its area is 86 hectares. It is recognized as a monument of land­scape architecture of the 19th century, featuring about 120 species of trees and shrubs. The park is decorated with a cascade of picturesgue ponds.