Карпати – туристична карта

Карпати - туристична картаСкачать «Карпати - туристична карта» 

Скачать «Туристические карты Карпат» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Замки і палаци Закарпаття

  • Невицький замок
  • Мукачевський замок "Паланок"
  • Палац баронів Шенборнів
  • Чинадіївський замок Сент-Міклош

Ужгородським замок

Розташування. Замок розташований у місті Ужгород, обласному центрі Закарпатської області, на вулиці Капітульній, 33.

Закарпаття — особлива територія на карті України. Відрізана від іншої частини країни хребтами Карпат, ця земля упродовж століть залишалася осторонь від військового і політичного життя України, яку роздирали внутрішні суперечності й владолюбні сусіди — Польща, Росія, Османська імперія. На території Закарпаття творилася історія Угорщини, а саме боротьба угорського народу за незалежність від Австрійської імперії Габсбургів.

Центром історичних подій Закарпаття було місто Ужгород. Пам'ять про минулі часи досі зберігають стіни Ужгородського замку.

Перші укріплення в Ужгороді з'явилися в IX столітті. Жило тоді на цих землях слов'янське плем’я білих хорватів. Ужгород був їхньою столицею, а правив ним князь Лаборець. 895 року племена угорців у пошуках нової території перейшли Карпати й захопили хорватські землі. Вів угорців вождь Алмош. Оволодівши Ужгородським замком і стративши князя Лаборця, угорці бенкетували упродовж чотирьох днів. А на п'ятий день Алмош проголосив новим вождем угорців свого сина Арпада, засновника угорської королівської династії Арпадів.

Ужгородським замокОсновні будівлі Ужгородського замку, що збереглися, зведено за часів Другетів — знатного роду італійського походження, що володів замком з 1322 до 1691 року. А остаточного вигляду замок набув наприкінці XVII століття при Міклошеві Верчені, що успадкував замок від дружини, останньої представниці роду Другетів. Тоді сувора фортеця перетворилася на гостинний палац, що став центром світського життя Ужгорода. Після Верчені замок зайняв греко-католицький єпископат, а нині, уже понад півстоліття, тут розташовується Закарпатський історичний музей.

Замок, що височіє на вершині 30-метрового пагорба, сплановано з урахуванням його рельєфу: неправильний чотирикутник з бастіонами, що виступають по кутах. У широкому замковому дворі влаштовано парк, прикрашений скульптурами. Тут також можна побачити фундамент найстарішого в Ужгороді храму, церкви Святого Юрія.

Триповерхова будівля замку нависла над найкрутішим схилом пагорба. Вона складається з чотирьох крил, що оточують квадратний внутрішній двір з колодязем. По кутах височіють вежі. Замок слугував не лише резиденцією Другетів, але й потужною цитаделлю, здатною протистояти ворогові навіть тоді, коли зовнішні бастіони були захоплені. Товщина замкових стін з бійницями досягає 3 метрів, у підземеллях влаштовано каземати, тут також були в'язниця і камера тортур.

Будівлю замку оточує штучний рів, а вхід до нього лежав через підйомний міст, замінений у наші дні кам’яним. Арку входу прикрашає барельєф із зображенням чотирьох дроздів — родовий герб Другетів. При Верчені, коли замок став центром світського життя, було зроблено новий вхід до замку, обрамлений терасою з балюстрадою.

Нині в 30 залах замку розміщений Закарпатський історичний музей, експозиція якого розповідає про своєрідну й дивну історію Закарпатського краю. Перлина експозиції — колекція виробів із бронзи: зброя, предмети побуту, прикраси.

Uzhhorod Castle

The Transcarpathian Region is a special area on the map of Ukraine. Cut off from the rest of the country by the Carpathian Mountains, this land remained aside from the military and political life in Ukraine during the long centuries, while the country was torn by internal conflicts and autocratic neighbors like Poland, Russia, and the Ottoman Empire. The Transcarpathian Region was the land where the history of Hungary, including the struggle of Hungarian people for independence from the Austrian Empire of Habsburgs, was taking place.

The center of historic events in the Transcarpathian Region was the city of Uzhhorod. The Uzhhorod Castle walls still keep the memory of the past.

Main buildings of Uzhhorod Castle, which have been preserved, were constructed during the rule of the Drugets, who were a noble family of Italian origin. They held the castle from 1322 to 1691. The castle received its today's appearance in the late 17th century under Miklosh Bercheni, who inherited the castle from his wife, the last representative of the Druget dynasty. The grim fortress turned into a hospitable palace that became the center of Uzhhorod social life. After Bercheni, the castle was occupied by the Greek Catholic episcopate, and for the last fifty years, it has been housing the Transcarpathian History Museum.

The castle, which towers on the 30-meter-high hill, was designed with account of the terrain: the irregular guadrangle with bastions, protruding in the corners. In the wide castle courtyard there is a park with sculptures. Here you can also see the foundations of the oldest church in Uzhhorod, the Church of St Yuri (St George).

The three-storied building of the castle is hanging over the steepest side of the hill. It consists of four wings encircling the sguare inner courtyard with a well. In the corners there are towers. The castle was used not only as the residence of the Drugets, but also as a strong citadel, capable of resistance even when the enemy captures the external bastions. The thickness of the castle walls with loopholes reaches three meters, there were also a prison, and a tor-ture chamber arranged in underground casemates.

The castle building is surrounded by a moat and one could enter it byway of the drawbridge, which has been replaced by a stone bridge in our days. The archway entrance is decorated with bas-reliefs depicting four blackbirds, which is the family coat of arms of the Drugets. When during Bercheni's ownership the castle became a center of social life, the new entrance to the castle was arranged, framed by a terrace with a balustrade.

Today in the thirty halls of the castle, there are expositions by the Transcar- pathian History Museum, telling the peculiar and surprising history of the Transcarpathian land. The gem of the exhibition is a collection of bronze items: weapons, household items, and jewelry.

The first fortifications appeared in Uzhhorod in the 9l" century. At that time the Slavic tribe of White Croatians settled in these lands. Uzhhorod was their capital and was ruled by Prince Laborets. In 895, the Hungarian tribes crossed the Carpathians in search of a new territory and occupied the Croatian lands. The Hungarians were led by their chief Almosh. Having captured Uzhhorod Castle and executed Prince Laborets, the Hungarians had a feast for four days. On the fifth day Almosh declared his son Arpad to be the new ruler of the Hungarian people, and he became the founder of the Hungarian royal dynasty of Arpads.