Крым – панорамная карта

Панорамная карта КрымаСкачать «Панорамная карта Крыма»

Скачать «Карты Крыма» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Палаци Південного берега Криму:

Історичні пам’ятки Гірського Криму:

Воронцовський палац в Алупці

Розташування. Воронцовський палац розташований у місті Алупка, на Південному березі Криму, на території курортної зони Велика Ялта (за 15 км на захід від Ялти).

Воронцовський палац в АлупціАлупкінський палацово-парковий комплекс — один з найбільш популярних туристичних об'єктів Кримського півострова і водночас прекрасна архітектурна пам'ятка, шедевр європейської архітектури. Палац дуже гарний, до того ж він органічно вписується в навколишній ландшафт, вирізняючись на тлі зелені парку і живописних урвищ гори Ай-Петрі.

В архітектурному вигляді палацового комплексу поєдналися на перший погляд непоєднувані елементи — риси західного і східного мистецтва: романські, неоготичні і мавританські деталі оздоблення. Різні фасади будівлі нагадують британський середньовічний замок (північний фасад) і палац арабського шейха (південний фасад).

Палацовий комплекс складається з п'яти споруд — це Головний, Бібліотечний, Шуваловський (гостьовий), Столовий і Господарський корпуси. Прилягають до них чималі вежі західного входу і парадного двору. На одній з них ще 1841 року встановлено годинник, звідси її назва — Годинникова.

Воронцовський палацУсі будівлі комплексу зведено з місцевого темного каменю вулканічного походження — діабазу.

Південний фасад палацу, звернений до моря, виходить на мальовничу Левову терасу. Її прикрашають три пари мармурових левів, яких створив відомий італійський майстер В. Бонанні. Чотири верхні статуї — копії ренесансних скульптур, дві нижні — авторські роботи.

Портал південного фасаду виконано у формах мусульманської архітектури, і він нагадує вхід до мечеті. Нішу-екседру з напівкруглим завершенням прикрашає багатий ліпний алебастровий орнамент. У глибині ніші арабською в'яззю зроблено напис — шестикратно повторена фраза «Немає Бога окрім Аллаха». Це було немислимо в православній Російській імперії, певно, лише чиновник такого високого рангу міг собі це дозволити.

У палаці близько 150 приміщень, частина з них відкрита для відвідування, тут уже багато років (з 1921 року) розташовується музей. Його експозиції демонструють інтер'єри палацу, що збереглися, витвори мистецтва, що належали Воронцовим, а також цінності, вилучені після Жовтневої революції з інших кримських маєтків російської аристократії. У маршрут екскурсії входить огляд робочого кабінету хазяїна, графа М. С. Воронцова, Парадної їдальні і Більярдної, ошатної Блакитної вітальні, Зимового саду з екзотичними рослинами і вишуканими скульптурами. Один з шедеврів, виставлених у саду, — «Дівчинка» італійського майстра К. Корбелліні, що вирізняється виразною пластикою.

*** 1945 року, під час Ялтинської (Кримської) конференції держав-переможниць, у палаці розташовувалася англійська делегація на чолі з Вінстоном Черчиллем. Кажуть, англійському лідерові настільки сподобалася нижня пара сплячих левів, що він попросив Й. В. Сталіна подарувати їх. Проте красенілеви так і залишилися на своїх місцях.

Палац оточує прекрасний парк, один з найбільших на Південному березі Криму. Він поділяється на кілька зон. Верхній парк має ландшафтне, пейзажне планування. У нього дуже вдало вписалися Великий і Малий алупкінські хаоси — нагромадження величезних блоків діабазу. Регулярне планування мають центральна і нижня частини парку. Тераси, що спускаються до моря, прикрашені квітниками з живописними фонтанами, ставками і парковими скульптурами. Вхід на територію парку вільний — це традиція, що склалася ще за життя власників палацу.

Палац в Алупці, що була тоді ще маленьким селом, почали будувати 1828 року. Замовником і першим власником був генерал-губернатор Новоросії (області, що включала Крим та інші приєднані при Катерині II південні землі) граф Михайло Семенович Воронцов. Це був надзвичайно діяльний керівник, він багато зробив для розвитку нових губерній. Побудовані за його часів дороги використовуються досі — наприклад, старе Воронцовське шосе вздовж Південного берега Криму. Прихильник британської архітектури і в цілому англоман, генерал-губернатор замовив проект своєї резиденції Едуардові Блору. Цей знаменитий мис- тець був придворним архітектором британського королівського двору, саме він проектував Букінгемський палац і садибу Вальтера Скотта, Абботсфорд.

Керував будівництвом інший англієць — Вільям Гунт, а втілювали в камені задумки британців кріпосні селяни Воронцова, привезені з інших губерній. Вони мали непогану на ті часи платню, багато хто захотів залишитися в Криму й отримав від графа вільну.

Парк навколо палацу формувався поступово, паралельно зі зведенням комплексу. Керував роботами німецький садівник-архітектор Карл Кебах. Для озеленення кам'янистих схилів довелося привезти величезну кількість родючого ґрунту, який вручну вкладали на території майбутнього парку.

На відміну від багатьох інших архітектурних пам'яток України, з приходом більшовиків до влади доля Алупкінського палацу склалася вдало. Він став музеєм, його цінності поповнилися шедеврами мистецтва з інших південнобережних палаців російської знаті. У роки Великої Вітчизняної війни йому знову пощастило — він уцілів, хоча будівлі зазнали чималих ушкоджень.

Palaces In the South Coast of Crimea

Vorontsov Palace in Alupka

Location. Vorontsov Palace is situated in Alupka on the South Coast of the Crimea and within the Velyka Yalta resort zone, IS km west of Yalta.

The palace and park complex in Alupka is one of the most popular tourist objects in the Crimean peninsula and at the same time a wonderful landmark of that, and a real masterpiece of the European architecture. The palace is very beautiful and it fits into the surrounding landscape, being outlined against the green of the park and the picturesgue bluffs of Ai Petri Mountain.

The appearance of the palace complex has combined the two seemingly incompatible elements — features of western and eastern art: Roman, Neo- Gothic and Mauritanian decorative elements. Various facades of the building look like a medieval castle of Britain (northern facade) and a palace of an Ara¬bian sheikh (southern facade).

The palace complex consists of five buildings — the Golovniy (Main), Bibliotechniy (Library), Shuvalovskiy (for guests), Stoloviy (Dining) and Gospodarskiy (Household) buildings. They are adjoined by large towers of the western gate and the parade ground. In one of the towers, a clock was installed back in 1841, hence the name, Godynnykova (Clock) tower.

All buildings of the complex are made of toadstone, a local dark material of volcanogenic nature.

The southern facade of the palace facing the sea opens on to the picturesgue Levova (Lion's) terrace. Three pairs of marble lions created by the well-known Italian artisan V. Bonanni decorate it. The four upper statues are copies of Renaissance sculptures, while the two lower ones are works of the Italian author.

The portal of the southern facade is fashioned in traditions of Muslim architecture, and it is reminiscent of a mosgue entrance. A rich panel of alabaster stucco molding decorates the exedra in the half-rounded upper part. In the depth of the niche, the writing on the wall repeats six lines in ornamental Arabian script, "There is No God but Allah". It was unbelievable in the Russian Empire that was Orthodox Christian by religion, and only a high-ranking noble could afford such things.

The palace has more than 150 rooms, part of them open for excursions, and it has hosted a museum for a long time — since 1921. Its exhibitions display the palace interiors that survived to our days, works of art that belonged to Vorontsov family, as well as valuables taken from other Crimean estates of Russian aristocrats after the revolution in October 1917. Traditionally, the excursion covers the study of its owner, Count M. S. Vorontsov, the Grand dining room, Billiards room, and the beautiful Blue sitting room, and the Winter Garden with exotic plants and elaborate sculptures. One of the masterpieces exhibited in the garden, the "Girl" by the Italian master C. Corbellini, is distinguished by the expressive plastigue.

The palace is surrounded by a beautiful park, one of the largest in the South Coast of the Crimea. It is divided into several zones. The upper park has a landscape pattern of planning. The Big and Small chaoses of Alupka — the concentration of huge toadstones — fit into the park perfectly. The central and lower parts of the park also have a regular planning. The terraces descending to the sea are decorated with flowerbeds, picturesgue fountains, ponds and garden sculptures. There is no entrance fee — it is the tradition established a long time ago, when owners of the palace lived here.

The construction of the palace in Alupka began in 1828, when the place was just a small village. The customer and its first owner was General-Governor of Novorosiya (the region that included the Crimea and other southern lands which the Russian Empire acguired during the reign of Kateryna II), Count Mykhailo Semenovych Vorontsov. He was an outstandingly active political leader who did much to develop the new provinces. People are still using the roads built in his days — for example, the old Vorontsov Highway along the South Coast of the Crimea. Being an admirer of British architecture and an Anglomane in general, the General-Governor ordered Edward Blore to design the project of his future residence. This famous specialist was an architect of the Royal Court who had designed the Buckingham Palace and the estate of Walter Scott, the Abbotsford.

Another Englishman, William Gunt, was in charge of the construction process. Serfs of Prince Vorontsov brought from other provinces put their ideas into practice. They had a rather decent salary as for those days, and many of them decided to settle in Crimea, having received manumission papers from the count.

*** In 1945, during the Yalta (Crimean) conference of the winner states, the palace hosted the English delegation headed by Winston Churchill. It is rumored that the English leader had liked the lower pair of sleeping lion sculptures so much that he asked Stalin to let him have them as a gift. Yet the lions are still there.

The park around the palace was formed gradually, while the complex was constructed. German gardener and architect Karl Kebach supervised this work. They had to bring in huge amounts of fertile soil to turn the rocky slopes into green hills, and place the soil manually in every comer of the future park.

Unlike many other architectural monuments of Ukraine, Alupka palace was fortunate enough to be preserved when Bolsheviks gained power. It became a museum, and its collections of valuables were supplied by art masterpieces from other palaces in the South Coast that had belonged to Russian nobility. During the Great Patriotic War, the fortune smiled again, and the museum survived, thought its buildings were damaged badly.