Крым – туристическая карта

Крым - туристическая картаСкачать «Крым - туристическая карта»

Скачать «Карты Крыма» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Розташування. Палац кримських ханів розташований у місті Бахчисарай (за 30 км на південний захід від Сімферополя), на вулиці Річковій, 133.

Бахчисарайський Ханський палац — яскрава пам'ятка історії і культури кримськотатарського народу. Він був резиденцією кримських ханів династії Гіреїв (Гераїв) з XVI до XVIII століття. Архітектурний комплекс входить до складу Бахчисарайського державного історико-культурного заповідника. У приміщеннях палацу розмістилися музейні експозиції. Тут зібрано одяг, посуд, меблі, прикраси, відтворено інтер'єри ханської резиденції.

Бахчисарайський палацАнсамбль Ханського палацу складається з Головного корпусу, де жив хан, Великої і Малої мечеті, двоповерхової в'їзної брами, гаремного корпусу, лазні, Соколиної вежі і великого цвинтаря. Невисокі будівлі з черепичними дахами мають не пишні архітектурні деталі, а особливо витончене оздоблення. У внутрішніх двориках багато квітників і фонтанів, що цілкомвідповідає задуму давніх правителів, які назвали це місце Бах-чисарай — «палац-сад».

Ханський палац був політичним і культурним центром Кримського ханства. Нині відкритий для відвідування зал Дивану (дорадчого органу влади), місце, де засідали хан і його радники. Доступні для огляду житлові покої кримських ханів і гаремний корпус, де жили їхні дружини і наложниці. Поряд з останнім розташовується Соколина вежа, найвища споруда з палацових будівель, що слугувала дозорним пунктом.

Бахчисарайський палацПалацовий комплекс у Бахчисараї почали будувати в XVI столітті, але з тих часів мало що збереглося. Переважно сучасний вигляд палацу сформувався до 1750-х років.

Найстаріша споруда, що збереглася в палаці, — це портал Алевіза. Він датований 1503 роком і названий за ім'ям італійського архітектора, що створив Демир-Капу («залізні двері») — вигадливо прикрашений вхід з Посольського садка до Фонтанного дворика. Орнамент, виконаний Алевізом, характерний для італійського мистецтва епохи Відродження.

У Фонтанному дворику привертають увагу два фонтани. Яскравіший і помітніший — Золотий фонтан, призначений для ритуальних обмивань.

Його звели 1733 року і прикрасили різьбленим рослинним орнаментом і позолоченими написами. Але більш відомим став прославлений О. С. Пушкіним скромний Фонтан сліз, або Сельсебіль. За однією з версій, спочатку він стояв біля стін дюрбе (усипальні) Діляри-Бікеч, улюбленої дружини хана Крим-Гірея; фонтан на згадку про неї спорудив іранський майстер Омер 1764 року. Наприкінці XVIII століття фонтан перенесли у Фонтанний дворик (оскільки джерело, що живило його біля дюрбе, вичерпалося). На згадку про пушкінську поему на одній з чаш фонтана завжди лежать дві троянди, а поруч встановлено бюст поета.

Чудові за виконанням приміщення Головного корпусу палацу — Літня альтанка і Золотий кабінет. У центрі альтанки встановлено мармуровий фонтан з басейном, а широкі вікна засклені кольоровим склом. На другому поверсі над нею розташовується Золотий кабінет — ханська вітальня з різьбленою дерев'яною стелею і ліпниною на стінах.

Найбільша і найгарніша будівля палацового комплексу — Велика мечеть (Хан-Джамі). Головний вхід з боку річки Чурук-Су призначався для мешканців міста, які мали право відвідувати Ханську мечеть. В архітектурі будівлі помітні риси османського мистецтва. Над чотирисхильним черепичним дахом височіють два стрункі мінарети, з яких п'ять разів на день служителі мечеті муедзини закликали мусульман здійснювати намаз.

Усередині мечеті — жодних прикрас, тільки у південній стіні є вікна з кольоровим склом, що наповнюють приміщення неяскравим світлом. На стінах з трьох боків — хори (балкони), підтримувані колонами, з них ведуть униз двоє гвинтових сходів. У глибині другого поверху облаштована багато оздоблена фаянсовими плитками і розписом ханська ложа з окремим входом з двору.

Поряд із мечеттю розташувався ханський цвинтар. Тут поховані члени династії Гіреїв і наближені ханів. Чоловічі поховання прикрашені навершям у формі чалми, жіночі — подобою феса (плоскої шапочки). На багатьох надгробках каліграфічно виконані орнаменти та арабською в'яззю вирізьблено пишні епітафії. Вони мали не лише декоративний, але й глибокий символічний зміст. Тексти епітафій є справжніми зразками кримськотатарської поезії: поети оспівують подвиги загиблих воїнів або красу померлих жінок, говорять про марноту земного світу. На цвинтарі збереглися два восьмигранні купольні мавзолеї, або дюрбе, один із них створено в XVI, інший — у XVII столітті.

 Historical Monuments of the Mountainous Crimea

Bakhchisaray Palace

Location. The palace of Crimean Khans is situated in the town of Bakhchisaray (30 km southwest of Simferopol) in 133 Richkova Street.

The Khan's Palace in Bakhchisaray is a bright monument of history and culture of the Crimean Tatars. It was the residence of Crimean Khans from Girey (Geray) dynasty from the XVI to the XVIII century. The architectural complex is a part of Bakhchisaray State Historical and Cultural Reserve. The Palace houses its museum expositions. They feature a collection of clothes, dishes, furniture, decorations, and restored interiors of the Khan's residence.

The ensemble of the Khan Palace includes the main building, where the Khan lived, Great and Little Mosques, a two-storey entrance gate, a harem building, a bath, a Sokolyna (Falcon) Tower, and a large cemetery. Low buildings with tiled roofs do not have magnificent architectural details, but instead boast particularly elegant adornments. Inner courtyards have many flowerbeds and fountains, arranged to suit the idea of ancient rulers, who gave their new residence the name of Bakhchisaray meaning "Palace-Garden".

The Khan's palace was a political and cultural center of the Crimean Khanate. Now tourists can see the Divan room, which housed an advisory body of government and where the Khan and his advisers met. You can also visit the living quarters of Crimean Khans and the harem building, where their wives and concubines lived. Next to the latter building, there stands Sokolyna (Falcon Tower) which was the tallest building of all palace elements and served as a main watch outpost.

The construction of a palace complex in Bakhchisaray began in the 16th century, but since that time, little has survived. The modern look of the palace was mostly formed by the 1750s.

The oldest building that survived in the palace is Aleviz's portal. It dates back to 1503 and was named after the Italian architect who created Demyr-Kapa ("the iron door"), the fancifully decorated entrance to the Fontanniy Dvoryk (Foun-tain courtyard) from the Posolsky Sadok (Ambassador's garden). The ornament that Aieviz created is characteristic of Italian Renaissance art.

In the Fontanniy Dvoryk, two fountains catch your attention at once. The brighter and more noticeable one is Zolotiy (Golden) fountain designed for ritual ablutions. It was built in 1733 and decorated with carved floral ornament and gilded inscriptions. The more famous fountain, praised by O. S. Pushkin is a modest Fontan Sliz (the Fountain of Tears), or Selsebil. According to one version, it was first located at the walls of durbe (shrine) where Diliara-Bikech, the beloved wife of Khan Krym-Giray was buried, and in the memory of whom the fountain was built by the Iranian artisan Omer in 1764. At the end of the 18th century, the fountain was moved to Fontanniy Dvoryk (because the source near durbe that had supplied it dried up). In the memory of Pushkin's poem, one of the bowls of the fountain always holds two roses, with the poet's bust installed next to it.

The premises in the main building of the palace — the summerhouse and the Golden Study — are excellently built. In the center of the summerhouse, there is a marble fountain with a pool, and its wide windows have colored glass. In the second floor above it, there is the Golden Study — the Khan's sitting room with a carved wooden ceiling and moldings on the walls.

The largest and most beautiful building of the palace complex is the Great Mosque (Khan-Jami). Its main entrance is facing the river Churuk-Su. It was intended for town residents who were allowed to attend the Khan's mosque. In terms of architecture, the building displays visible features of Ottoman art. Two slender minarets crown the hipped roof; from their tops, mosque ministers (muezzins) used to call Muslims to prayer for five times a day.

Inside the mosque, there are no decorations, except for windows with colored glass in the south wall, which fill the room with dim light. The walls on the three sides have lofts (balconies) supported by columns, with two spiral staircases leading there from the floor. In the middle of the second floor, there is Khan's bedding, decorated with tiles and wall paintings. This premise has a separate entrance from the courtyard.

Next to the Khan's mosgue, there is a cemetery. It served as the burial place for deceased members of the Girey dynasty and their closest persons. Graves of men are decorated with knobs shaped as turbans, and graves of women are crowned with knobs fashioned like fes (a flat-topped cap). Many tombstones bear ornaments and magnificent epitaphs carved in calligraphic Arabic script. They have not only the decorative function, but also a deep symbolic meaning. Texts of these epitaphs are true examples of Crimean Tatar poetry: poets praise exploits of the fallen warriors, or the beauty of the deceased women, and talk about the vanity of earthly world. Two octagonal dome-topped mausoleums, or durbe, have survived to our time in this cemetery: one of them was created in the 16th century, and the other — in the 17th century.