Палац у Сколе. Skole Palace

План міста СколеСкачать  «План міста Сколе» (до кожного будинку), а также «Топографические карты масштаба 1:100 000: №126 - Стрый и №145 - Воловец»

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем  архиве карт

Палац у СколеПалац Гредлів розташований у місті Сколе, у передмісті Демня, на вулиці Святослава, 40 (за 110 км на південний захід від Львова).

СколеПалац побудував у середині XIX століття барон Кінський. Наприкін­ці XIX століття його викупили і значно перебудували, надавши сучасних форм, два брати барони Гредли. Брати були великими підприємцями, що розвернули в Карпатах широку діяльність. Вони володіли каменяр­нями, лісопильнями і пилорамами, займалися також туристичним бізне­сом. Брати побудували в Карпатах декілька вузькоколійних залізниць, гідроелектростанцію, майстерні.

Двоповерхова будівля палацу була розкішно декорована в стилі нео­бароко. Оздоблення фасадів добре збереглося до наших днів, проте інтер'єри палацу втрачені. Сьогодні в будівлі розміщена школа-інтернат, де вчаться і мешкають не лише сироти, але й діти з віддалених гірських сіл, у яких немає шкіл.

СколеSkole Palace

Gredl Palace is situated in the town of Skole, in its Demnya suburb at 40 Sviatoslav Street (110km southwest of Lviv).

Skole district is a resort area. Here, there are such famous resorts as Slavske skiing base and Truskavets balneotherapeutic health resort. In Skole out­skirts, in a picturesque place protected by the Carpathian Mountains covered with coniferous forests, there is a spectacular Neo-Baroque palace.

The palace was constructed in the middle of the 19th century by baron Kin- skiy. At the end of the 1901 century, two brothers, Barons Gredl, bought the place and reconstructed it considerably, adding modern features into its de­sign. The brothers were successful entrepreneurs who engaged in a wide va­riety of business activities in the Carpathians. They owned quarries, sawmills, and headrigs, and they were also engaged in the tourism business. The broth­ers constructed several narrow gauge railways, a hydroelectric power station, and workshops in the Carpathians.

The two-storied building of the palace was richly decorated in Neo-Baroque style. The facade decoration has been well-preserved up to now, but interi­ors of the palace have been destroyed. Today the building houses a boarding school, providing a place to live and study not only for orphans but also for children from remote mountain villages where there are no schools.

П'ятничанська вежаП'ятничанська вежа

Вежа розташована в селі П'ятничани Жидачівського району Львівської області, за 40 км на південь від Львова.

П'ятничанська вежа — одна з найнезвичайніших фортифікаційних споруд України, що збереглися до наших днів. Вона є прадавнім кам'я­ним укріпленням середньовічної Галичини, що уникло перебудов в епо­ху розвитку артилерії та зберегло сліди автентичного готичного стилю.

***Вежу побудовано з каменю-вапняку, скріпленого будівельним розчином, кути складено з теса­них блоків. Під нею розташовувалося підземелля підвал, де зберігалася противага, за допомогою якої піднімали й опускали підйомний міст. Перший поверх вежі прорізає брамний отвір стрілчас­ті арки готичної форми. На другий поверх вели зовнішні дерев’яні сходи, які легко можна було при­брати, якщо в двір проникали вороги. На третій поверх піднімалися внутрішніми сходами. Вузькі бійниці вежі пристосовані для стрільби з луків і арбалетів, тобто належать до часів, коли ще не ви­користовували вогнепальну зброю.

Нині на другому і третьому ярусах П'ятничанської вежі працює му­зей — філія Львівської галереї мистецтв. Тут експонуються знайде­ні археологами предмети, а також карта-схема оборонних укріплень Галицько-Волинського князівства.

Вежа є рідкісним для України типом донжона — самодостатньої в обо­ронному плані вежі-цитаделі. Унікальною пам'яткою є єдиний у країні діючий підйомний міст, відтворений ученими-реставраторами.

П'ятничанська вежа слугувала головною оборонною спорудою неве­ликого вартового пункту або приватного замку, укріпленої садиби. Двір розташовувався на пагорбі зі схилами, досить крутими для того, щоб за­безпечити йому природний захист. У найуразливішому ж, пологому міс­ці було зведено вежу, а перед нею викопали широкий рів, через який перекинули підйомний міст.

*** Перша письмова згадка про замок у П'ятничанах датується 1454 роком, коли його власником був магнат Петро Внучек. Тому, попри численні версії про більш раннє будівництво вежі, цей рік офіційно вважають датою заснування замку.

Piatnychany Tower

The tower is situated in the village of Piatnycha­ny, Zhydachiv District, Lviv Region, 40 km south of Lviv.

Piatnychany Tower is one of the most unusual fortifications of Ukraine, which have survived to nowadays. It is an ancient stone fortification of the medieval Galicia, which avoided any reconstruction in the times of artillery development and preserved the features of authentic Gothic style.

Today Piatnychany Tower houses a museum, which is a branch of Lviv Art Gallery. It is located on the second and third stories. It exhibits objects found by archaeologists and a sketch map outlining defensive fortifications of the Galicia and Volyn Principality.

The tower presents a type of donjon rarely seen in Ukraine, a tower-citadel which can survive a siege because of being completely self-sufficient. Its unigue attraction is the only operating drawbridge in the whole Ukraine, reproduced by restorers.

***The tower is built of limestone, sealed together with mortar, while the corners composed of joint blocks. Under the tower, there was a basement with the counterweight, which helped to raise and lower the drawbridge. The first floor of the tower has a Gothic arch cut in the wall for the gate. There was an external wooden staircase in the second floor; the stairs could be removed easily if the court fell into the enemy's hands. To get to the third floor, the defenders used internal stairs. Narrow loopholes of the tower are suitable for using bows and crossbows, i.e. their design dates back to the time when there were no firearms.

Piatnychany Tower served as the main defensive structure of a small guard station or a private castle, or probably a fortified estate. The yard was situated on a hill with slopes steep enough to be a kind of natural protection. In the most vulnerable flat area of the hill, they constructed a tower, with a wide moat in front of the tower, and the drawbridge crossing the moat.

***The first written mention of Piatnychany Castle dates back to 1454, when its owner was a magnate Petro Vnuchek. Therefore, despite the numerous versions of earlier construction of the tower, this year is officially considered to be the date of the castle's foundation.