Палаци і фортеці Вінниччини – палац Потоцького в Тульчині

Тульчин - план міста до кожного будинкуСкачать «Тульчин - план міста до кожного будинку»

Ямпіль - план міста до кожного будинку

Скачать «Ямпіль - план міста до кожного будинку»

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем  архиве карт 

Палац Потоцького в Тульчині. Палацовий комплекс Потоцького розташо­ваний у місті Тульчин (за 84 км на південний схід від Вінниці), на вулиці Леонтовича.

Палац Потоцького в ТульчиніОдин із кращих в Україні зразків архітектури раннього класициз­му можна побачити в Тульчині. Це величезний палацовий комплекс, що складається з центрального корпусу і двох бічних флігелів. Двоповер­хові будівлі розташовуються у вигляді букви «П» і сполучаються однопо­верховими напівкруглими галереями. Відреставрований головний фасад прикрашають десять колон іонічного ордера. Фасади бічних флігелів ак­центовані портиками з трикутними фронтонами.

Палац Потоцького в ТульчиніНалежав палац найбагатшому польському магнатові, військовому і політичному діячеві Станіславу Щенсному Потоцькому. 1774 року він переніс свою резиденцію з території Австрії в Польщу і влаштувався в Тульчині, де 1782 року з'явився палац, побудований за проектом і під керівництвом французького архітектора Лакруа. На території маєтку є театр, оранжереї, турецькі лазні, манеж і стайні. Навколо палацу ство­рили пейзажний парк зі ставком, каналами і островами, містками й аль­танками. Нині у палаці розміщується Тульчинське училище культури. Вже понад 30 років комплекс перебуває на реставрації, але до її завер­шення, на жаль, ще далеко. Від розкішного парку не залишилося нічого, окрім занедбаного ставка.

Pototskiy Palace in Tulchin

Location. Pototskiy Palace is situated on Leontovich Street in the town of Tulchyn, 84 km southeast of Vinnytsia.

Палац Потоцького в ТульчиніOne of the best Ukrainian examples of early Classicism architecture can be seen in Tulchyn. This huge palace complex consists of a central building and two lateral wings. The two-storied buildings positioned in the U-shaped way are connected by one-storied semicircular galleries. The main facade has been restored and decorated with ten columns of the Ionic or­der. The facades of lateral wings are accented with portico having triangu­lar frontons.

The palace was constructed in 1782 by the project of the French architect Lacroix. It belonged to the richest Polish magnate, military and political lead­er Stanislaw Shchensniy Pototskiy. In 1774, he moved his residence from the territory of Austria to Poland and settled in Tulchyn. The theater, greenhous­es, Turkish baths, an arena, and stables were all constructed in the territory of the estate. The landscape park with the pond, canals and islands, bridges and pavilions was laid around the palace. Now there is nothing left from the magnificent park but an abandoned pond.

Now the palace houses Tulchyn School of Culture. The complex has been undergoing restoration for more then 30 years, but unfortunately it is still far from being accomplished.

Фортеця в Буші 

Відновлена вежа польської фортеці роз­ташована в селі Буша Ямпільського району Вінницької області, за 155 км на південний захід від Вінниці.

ЯмпільНині маленьке село Буша, у XVII столітті було великим (на ті часи) при­кордонним містом-фортецею. На високому мисі над річками Мурафою і Бушкою стояли оборонні укріплення, зведені в XVI столітті за наказом польського коронного гетьмана Яна Замойського. З 1629 року Буша мала статус міста, тут мешкало близько 12 тисяч людей (нині - менше тисячі). Фортеця складалася з шести веж, сполучених потужними стінами і під­земними ходами, що частково збереглися. Крім того, відреставрована одна з веж — квадратна в плані, двох'ярусна з шатровим дахом.

***Трагічною сторінкою в історію України увійшла оборона Буші 1654 року. Тоді, під час Національно-визвольної війни, залишену поляками фортецю зайняли козаки. Вона стала прикор­донним укріпленням на території Брацлавського полку. Вирішивши відвоювати свої володіння, поляки обложили замок і знищили більшу частину захисників. Коли Буша вже майже була в їхніх руках, вдова козацького сотника Зависного підпалила пороховий льох і місто злетіло у повітря. Буша горіла всю ніч, загинули всі козаки, 16 тисяч мирних мешканців і безліч поляків.

2000 року в селі створено Державний історико-культурний заповід­ник «Буша». На його території охороняються руїни фортеці, залишки слов'янських поселень XI —XII століть, ратуша XVI століття, старовин­ний цвинтар та інші експонати просто неба.

Фортеця в БушіThe Fortress in Busha Village

The restored tower of a Polish fortress is situated in the village of Busha, Yampil District, Vinny- tsia Region, 155 km southwest of Vinnytsia.

In the 17th century, Busha was a great border town and fortress as for those days, but today it is a small village. The fortifications stood on a high cape above Murafa and Bushka rivers; they were built by the order of Polish Het­man of Crown Zamoyskiy in the 16th century. In 1629, Busha received the status of a town and had the population of about 12,000 (now is has less than a thou­sand residents). The fortress consisted of six towers connected by strong walls and underground tunnels. These passages have been partially preserved, and one of the towers has been restored. It is a two-storied sguare building with a hipped roof.

In 2000, the State Historical and Cultural Reserve "Busha" was established in the village. The fortress ruins, remains of Slavic settlements of the 11th - 12th  century, the town hall of the 16th century, an ancient cemetery, and other outdoor objects are exhibited under state protection there.

***The 1654 defense of Busha became a tragic page in the history of Ukraine. During the national war for li­beration of Ukrainian people, the Poles had left the fortress and it was soon occupied by Cossacks. It became a borderline fortification in the territory of Bratslav regiment. After the Poles decided to take their posses­sion back, they occupied the castle and killed most of the defenders. When Busha was almost in their hands, the widow of the Cossack centurion Zavysniy set the powder magazine to fire, and the town was blown up. Busha was burning all night; all Cossacks, 16,000 civilians and huge numbers of Poles were killed.