Палаци Південного берега Криму – Масандрівський палац

Автономная Республика КрымСкачать карту «Автономная Республика Крым»

Скачать «Карты Крыма» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Масандрівський палац. Особливе місце серед пам'яток Південного берега Криму посідає палац імператора Олександра III у Верхній Масандрі. Це одна з найбільш яскравих архітектурних пам'яток півострова. Палац невеликий, але вишуканий, він поєднує риси стилів ренесанс і бароко, нагадуючи французькі будівлі епохи короля Людовіка XIII, що правив у XVII столітті. Палац відрізняють пишне оздоблення (керамічна плитка фасадів) і незвичайні для Криму барокові фігурні дахи і димарі. Прикрашають комплекс прекрасні скульптурні групи: сфінкси, сатири, химери; а також малі архітектурні форми: балюстради з вазами, стелами і різьбленими арками.

Масандрівський палацОточує Масандрівський палац старовинний терасний парк у ландшафтному стилі. Верхня, північна, частина парку закрита для відвідування — на її території розташовується урядовий об'єкт — місце відпочинку для іноземних делегацій. У південній частині привертають увагу гігантські секвоядендрони, дерева-вихідці з Північної Америки. Всього в парку близько двох сотень видів різних дерев і кущів.

Парк у Масандрі заклали ще в 20-х роках XIX століття, коли ці землі були власністю дворянського роду Наришкіних. Палац побудували набагато пізніше, коли Масандрою володів син генерал-губернатора Новоросії М. С. Воронцова, Семен Михайлович. 1881 року він почав зводити палац за проектом французького архітектора Етьєна Бушара. Після його смерті будівництво припинили, а через декілька років недобудову придбало відомство, що займалося особистим майном імператорської сім'ї. Цар Олександр III вирішив зробити в Масандрі літню резиденцію, але не для офіційних прийомів, а виключно для сімейного відпочинку.

У 1892— 1902 роках ансамбль добудували за проектом російського академіка архітектури М. Є. Месмахера. Талановитий архітектор додав похмурій будівлі в стилі середньовічних замків святкової пишноти раннього французького бароко.

Палац добудували вже за правління Миколи II, оформили інтер'єри, але не повністю — для постійного проживання будівля так і залишилася непридатною аж до 1917 року. Але в Масандрівський парк Романови приїжджали часто — на пікніки, ігри і чаювання.

У радянські роки, до Великої Вітчизняної війни, в палаці розміщувався санаторій «Пролетарське здоров'я». Після війни це була державна дача, де відпочивали партійні керівники. Лише 1992 року тут відкрили музей, оформили експозиції й почали проводити екскурсії.

 Masandra Palace

A special place among the monuments of the South Coast of the Crimea belongs to the palace of Emperor Olexander III in Verkhnia Masandra. This is one of the brightest landmarks of the peninsula. The palace is small but very elegant and combines Renaissance and Baroque features. It reminds one of the buildings from the era of the French King Louis XIII, who reigned in the 17lh century. Magnificent decoration (ceramic tile in facades) and baroque curly roofs and chimneys, so unusual for the Crimea, distinguish the palace from other buildings of the kind. A wide range of wonderful sculptural groups enhances the palace decorations: sphinxes, satires, chimeras, and small architectural forms, such as balustrades vases, carved ceilings and arches.

Masandra Palace is surrounded by an old terraced park in a landscape style. The upper (northern) area of the park is closed to visitors because of a govern¬ment facility located there, which is a recreation house for foreign delegations. In the southern part, giant mammoth trees originating from North America will attract your attention. Overall, the park features about two hundred different species of trees and shrubs.

The park in Masandra was laid in the 1820s, when these lands belonged to a noble family of Naryshkins. The Palace was built much later, when Masandra belonged to S. M. Vorontsov, the son of M. S. Vorontsov (the then Governor-General of Novorosiya). In 1881, he began building a palace designed by the French architect Etienne Bouchard. After his death, the construction stopped, and in several years, the unfinished building was bought by the agency that dealt with personal properties of the imperial family. Tsar Olexander III decided to turn Masandra into his summer residence; he wanted it to be a place for family recreation rather than a site for official receptions.

In 1892—1902, the ensemble was finished by the design of the Russian academician of architecture, N. E. Mesmacher. The talented architect added some holiday splendor of the early French Baroque to the bleak building fashioned like a medieval castle.

The palace was finally completed during the reign of Mykola II, with its interiors arranged, but not entirely, and the building was not suitable for permanent residence well until 1917. However, the Romanovs often came to Masandra Park to have picnics, games, and tea.

In Soviet times before the Great Patriotic War, the palace housed Proletarske Zdorovia health resort. After the war, it was a state-owned holiday cottage for party leaders. Only in 1992 the museum opened here, with exhibitions агed and tours conducted.