Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог центрального региона

Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог центрального регионаСкачать «Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог центрального региона», 1:200 000

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Данный Атлас охватывает территорию тяти областей центрального региона Украины: Винницкую, Черкасскую, Кировоградскую, Полтавскую и  Днепропетровскую. В нем отображена подробная дорожная сеть в масштабе 1:200 000 (в 1 см -  2 км) с подразделением как по классу (полевые, грунтовые, без покрытия, с покрытием и т. д.), так и по значимости (международные европейской сети маршрутов, международные, региональные, территориальные). Несмотря на наличие у многих авто системы навигации, "бумажная карта" позволяет наиболее наглядно выбрать и спланировать маршрут, а во время следования посетить интересные объекты природы и местные достопримечательности. 

Палаци і фортеці Вінничини

Палацовий комплекс ПотоцькогоПалацовий комплекс Потоцького розташований у місті Тульчин на вулиці Леонтовича, за 84 км на південний схід від Вінниці, є одним із кращих в Україні зразків архітектури раннього класицизму, складається з центрального корпусу і двох бічних флігелів. Двоповерхові будівлі розташовуються у вигляді букви «П» і сполучаються одноповерховими напівкруглими галереями. Відреставрований головний фасад прикрашають десять колон іонічного ордера. Фасади бічних флігелів акцентовані портиками з трикутними фронтонами.

Належав палац найбагатшому польському магнатові, військовому і політичному діячеві Станіславу Щенсному Потоцькому. 1774 року він переніс свою резиденцію з території Австрії в Польщу і влаштувався в Тульчині, де 1782 року з'явився палац, побудований за проектом і під керівництвом французького архітектора Лакруа. На території маєтку є театр, оранжереї, турецькі лазні, манеж і стайні. Навколо палацу створили пейзажний парк зі ставком, каналами і островами, містками й альтанками. Нині у палаці розміщується Тульчинське училище культури. Вже понад ЗО років комплекс перебуває на реставрації, але до її завершення, на жаль, ще далеко. Від розкішного парку не залишилося нічого, окрім занедбаного ставка.

Palaces and Fortresses of Vinnytsia Region

Pototskiy Palace in Tulchin. One of the best Ukrainian examples of early Classicism architecture can be seen in Tulchyn. This huge palace complex consists of a central building and two lateral wings. The two-storied buildings positioned in the U-shaped way are connected by one-storied semicircular galleries. The main facade has been restored and decorated with ten columns of the Ionic order. The facades of lateral wings are accented with portico having triangular frontons.

The palace was constructed in 1782 by the project of the French architect Lacroix. It belonged to the richest Polish magnate, military and political leader Stanislaw Shchensniy Pototskiy. In 1774, he moved his residence from the territory of Austria to Poland and settled in Tulchyn. The theater, greenhouses, Turkish baths, an arena, and stables were all constructed in the territory of the estate. The landscape park with the pond, canals and islands, bridges and pavilions was laid around the palace. Now there is nothing left from the magnificent park but an abandoned pond.

Now the palace houses Tulchyn School of Culture. The complex has been undergoing restoration for more then 30 years, but unfortunately it is still far from being accomplished.

Палац Щербатової у НемировіПалац Щербатової у Немирові

Палац М. Щербатової розташований у місті Немирів на вулиці Шевченка, за 43 км на південь від Вінниці. У місті Немирів є клінічний санаторій, один з корпусів якого розміщується у старовинному особняку. Цей палац, побудований наприкінці XIX — на початку XX століття в неокласичному стилі, належав княгині Марії Григорівні Щербатовій, у дівоцтві — Строгановій. У спадок від батька вона отримала не лише маєток у Немирові, але й винокурний завод, найбільший на Поділлі. Княгиня, що мала непогані ділові якості, продовжила і розвинула справу батька. Марія Щербатова чимало коштів вкладала в розвиток і благоустрій міста. Мешканці Немирова ставилися до неї з повагою, тому після революції 1917 року голова Раднаркому України дав вказівку ревкому не чіпати родину Щербатових, їхні палац і парк. Проте 1921 року в місто вступили червоноармійці, княгиню розстріляли, а палац конфіскували і відкрили в ньому будинок відпочинку.

Завод у Немирові існує й до сьогодні. Добре зберігся і палац — двоповерховий, прямокутний у плані, прикрашений портиком з чотирма колонами іонічного ордера. Вціліли й деякі деталі інтер'єру: ліпнина і рельєфи на стінах, каміни, скульптури. Вхід до палацу стережуть кам'яні леви, що зручно влаштувалися на постаментах.

У будівлі працює картинна галерея, де зібрані полотна сучасних українських художників.

Палац-санаторій потопає в зелені старовинного пейзажного парку (площа — 86 гектарів). Він визнаний пам'яткою садово-паркового мистецтва XIX століття, тут росте близько 120 видів дерев і кущів. Прикрашає парк каскад живописних ставків.

Scherbatova Palace In Nemyriv. In the town of Nemyriv, there is a clinical health facility, one of departments of which is located in an old mansion. This palace, constructed in the late 19th — early 20th century in the Neo-Classical style, belonged to Princess Maria Hryhorivna Scherbatova, nee Stroganova. From her father, she inherited not only the estate in Nemyriv, but also the largest distillery in Podillia The Princess, who had an inclination towards business, continued, and developed what her father had begun. Maria Scherbatova invested much in development and improvement of the town. The residents of Nemyriv respected her, so after the revolution of 1917 the head of Ukrainian Council of People's Commissars instructed the Revolutionary Committee to leave the Scherbatov family alone, as well as their palace and park. However, in 1921 the Red Army came to Nemyriv; they executed the Princess, confiscated the palace and opened a holiday home there.

The plant in Nemyriv is still there. The palace has also been well-preserved. It is a two-storied rectangular building, decorated with a portico with four columns of the Ionic order. Some details of the interior have survived, e.g. moldings and reliefs on the walls, fireplaces and sculptures. The palace entrance is guarded by stone lions that settled comfortably on their pedestals.

Now the building houses an art gallery displaying pictures of contemporary Ukrainian artists.

The palace and health resort is smothering in the green of the ancient landscape park. Its area is 86 hectares. It is recognized as a monument of landscape architecture of the 19lh century, featuring about 120 species of trees and shrubs. The park is decorated with a cascade of picturesgue ponds.

Палац Грохольських у ВороновиціПалац Грохольських у Вороновиці

Палац Грохольських розташований у селищі Вороновиця Вінницького району Вінницької області, за 23 км на південний схід від обласного центру. У Вороновиці, посеред старовинного парку, зберігся палац польських магнатів Грохольських, побудований у 1770-х роках у стилі раннього класицизму. Проектував палацовий комплекс німецький архітектор А. Гедон на замовлення графа Франциска Грохольського, високо посадовця при дворі польського короля Станіслава Августа.

Споруда складається з центрального триповерхового корпусу, до якого симетрично примикають дугоподібні двоповерхові крила. Ці вигнуті конструкції свідчать про запозичення архітектором мотивів італійської архітектури епохи Андреа Палладіо (XVI століття). Головний фасад акцентований портиком із вісьмома колонами коринфського ордера. Збереглася ліпнина, що прикрашає фасад, — орнамент з квітів і плодів.

Родина Грохольських володіла маєтком близько 100 років. Власники розкішно умеблювали палац, зібрали багату колекцію полотен європейських художників. Навколо будівлі влаштували парк у французькому регулярному стилі.

1869 року останній власник маєтку Людгард Грохольський під тиском російської влади був вимушений продати своє майно. Покупцем став капітан 2-го рангу Микола Федорович Можайський. Незабаром він трагічно загинув, і до Вороновиці приїхав його брат Олександр — відомий як піонер авіації, винахідник першого російського літака. Можайський прожив у Вороновиці сім років, тут він конструював моделі літальних апаратів і проводив їх випробування.

Нині в палаці розмістився Вороновицький музей історії авіації і космонавтики. Його експозиції розповідають про розвиток вітчизняної авіації від найпримітивніших моделей планерів і літаків до космічних кораблів; детально освітлюють діяльність О. Ф. Можайського у цій галузі, наочно розповідають історію військової авіації. Зали музею, присвячені сучасності, описують нинішній стан авіації України, а також внесок країни у розвиток світової космонавтики.

Музей авіації займає два великі зали в південному крилі, ще одне приміщення відведене під меморіальну кімнату українського кобзаря Перепелюка.

Grokholskiy Palace in Voronovitsya. The palace of Polish magnates Grokholskiy has been preserved in Voronovitsya, in the middle of an ancient park. It was constructed in the 1770s in the style of early Classicism by the project of the German architect L. Gedon. The customer was Count Francisc Grokholskiy, a senior official at the court of the Polish king Stanislaw August.

The palace consists of a three-storied central building with symmetrically attached two-storied arched wings. These curved structures indicate that the architect borrowed certain motives from Italian architecture of the times of Andrea Palladio (16lh century).

The main facade is accented by a portico with eight Corinthian columns. The stucco with flowers and fruits that decorates the facade has been preserved.

The estate belonged to the Grokholskiy family for about 100 years since the middle of the 18,h century. The palace was luxuriously furnished and had a rich collection of paintings by European artists. A park in the regular French style was arranged around the buildings.

In 1869, the last owner of the estate, Lyudhard Grokholskiy, was forced to sell his property under the pressure from the Russian government. The buyer was captain II rank Mykola Fedorovych Mozhaiskiy. Soon he died tragically and his brother Oleksandr arrived to Voronovitsya. Now he is known as a pioneer of the aviation, and the inventor of the first Russian aircraft. Mozhaiskiy lived in Voronovitsya for seven years. Here, he constructed models of aircraft and tested them.

Today the palace houses the Voronovitsya Museum of Aviation and Astronautics. Its expositions tell us about the development of domestic aviation from the most primitive models of gliders and airplanes to spaceships.

They also give detailed coverage of Mozhayskiy's activities in this field, and tell the story of military aviation. The halls of the museum devoted to modern times describe the current situation in Ukrainian aviation and the country's contribution to development of global space exploration programs.

The Aviation Museum occupies two large rooms in the south wing of the building, while another room is allocated for the memorial room of the Ukrainian kobza player Perepelyuk.