Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог западного региона

Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог западного регионаСкачать «Украина. Атлас автомобильных дорог западного региона», 1:200 000

Скачать «Карты областей и городов Украины» бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Данный Атлас охватывает территорию восьми областей западного региона Украины: Ровненскую, Волынскую, Львовскую, Хмельницкую, Тернопольскую, Закарпатскую, Ивано-Франковскую и Черновицкую. В нем отображена подробная дорожная сеть в масштабе 1:200 000 (в 1 см -  2 км) с подразделением как по классу (полевые, грунтовые, без покрытия, с покрытием и т. д.), так и по значимости (международные европейской сети маршрутов, международные, региональные, территориальные). Несмотря на наличие у многих авто системы навигации, "бумажная карта" позволяет наиболее наглядно выбрать и спланировать маршрут, а во время следования посетить интересные объекты природы и местные достопримечательности. Надеемся, что путешествуя  западным регионом Украины, атлас станет Вам хорошим подспорьем в решении многих возникших вопросах.

Золота підкова Львівщини«Золота підкова Львівщини» — популярний автомобільний (автобусний) туристичний маршрут найбільш відомими замками Львівської області. Довжина маршруту складає 238 км, до якого входять Олеський, Підгорецький, Золочівський, а іноді ще й Свірзький та Старосільський замки. Сезонність маршруту травень-жовтень.

Одеський замокОдеський замок розташований у селищі Одесько, за 68 км на схід від Львова.

Олеський замок — один з найвідоміших у країні, це туристична візитівка України. Скромний за розмірами, Олеський замок має величезну історичну й архітектурну цінність, а ще — це надзвичайно мальовничий класичний середньовічний замок, що наче ширяє над рівниною.

Перше поселення на місці Олеська існувало ще в XVIII—XVII століттях до н. е. А в X—XII століттях під замковою горою розташовувалося давньоруське місто. Час появи на горі першого замку невідомий; можливо, його звели в XIII столітті, незабаром після спустошення давньоруських земель Золотою Ордою. Польські дослідники XIX століття датували першу письмову згадку про Олеський замок 1327 роком, проте сучасним історикам не вдалося встановити, в якому документі фігурує ця згадка. За цією версією, замок належав галицько-волинським князям. Першу достовірну письмову згадку датовано 1390 роком — на цей час Галицько-Волинське князівство припинило існування.

1431 року російські феодали, що жили на олеській землі, вчинили заколот проти польсько-литовського короля Ягайла, засновника династії Ягеллонів. Головною базою повстанців став Олеський замок, який війська Ягайла захопили 1432 року, поклавши тим самим край заколоту. 1441 року, за правління сина Ягайла, польського короля Владислава III, замок і всі олеські землі були передані якомусь Яну з Сієни — для того, щоб власник забезпечив оборону цих прикордонних земель від татарських нашесть. Спадкоємці Яна називалися Олеськими. Замок багаторазово зазнавав татарських набігів: у 1442, 1453, 1507, 1512,1519,1575 роках.

На початку XVII століття власником Олеська став російський воєвода і львівський каштелян Іван Данилович. Він розширив замок, перебудувавши його на кшталт магнатських оборонних резиденцій того часу — в стилі італійського ренесансу, яким він і зберігся до наших днів. Реконструкцією керували італійські архітектори, проте просторове планування замку зберегли колишнє, часів середньовіччя.

Замок компактно розмістився на верхівці пагорба, що самотньо височіє над болотистою рівниною. Повторюючи природні контури узвишшя, стіни замку опоясують вершину овалом. Навколо невеликого внутрішнього двору тісно скупчилися палацові корпуси, в яких розташовувалися і магнатські палати, і каплиця, і казарми, і господарські приміщення. Між корпусами височіє в'їзна вежа з широкою аркою брами. У дворі виритий глибокий колодязь, що забезпечував мешканців замку водою. Біля підніжжя пагорба було влаштовано парк в італійському стилі.

Син Даниловича, Станіслав, ще молодим загинув у битві з татарами, у воєводи залишилися лише дочки — Марціана і Теофілія. Батько хотів видати їх за багатих і впливових шляхтичів. Проте в старшу дочку, Марціану, закохався молодий шляхтич Адам Жолкевський, хоч і знатного роду, але без багатого спадку, та ще й неспокійної, палкої вдачі. Багато разів сватався Адам, але щоразу діставав від воєводи глузливу відмову. Останню спробу хлопець зробив не віч-на-віч, а при гостях, коли в Олеському замку після вечері сіли грати в карти. Роздратований Іван Данилович відмовив і привселюдно висміяв закоханого. У відчаї Адам Жолкевський вихопив кинджал і простромив собі серце. Тіло хлопця просто скинули в озеро перед замком. Згодом Марціану видали заміж за полковника Стефана Конєцпольського.

Теофілію, молодшу дочку, узяв у дружини краківський каштелян Якуб Собеський. 1629 року в Олеському замку народився їхній син — майбутній польський король Ян III Собеський. Про його народження збереглася легенда, що саме в цей час замок оточило татарське військо (татари дійсно нападали на Олесько 1629 року) і вирувала сильна буря з грозою. Коли повитуха поклала новонародженого на чорний мармуровий стіл, щоб його хрестити, вдарив грім, та так, що жінка оглухла, а від столу під немовлям відколовся шматок мармуру.

Після смерті Івана Даниловича замок перейшов у спадок чоловікові Марціани Конєцпольському. 1646 року, під час Національно-визвольної війни, замок захопили і розорили козацькі війська та їхні союзники — кримські татари. 1682 року Ян Собеський викупив рідний замок і привів його до ладу. Після смерті короля 1696 року Олесько успадкував його син Костянтин Владислав Собеський, але він не відвідував свої українські володіння.

1718 року Олеський замок і сусідній замок у Підгірцях викупив коронний гетьман Станіслав Матеуш Ржевуський, а після смерті гетьмана 1728 року їх успадкували його сини: Олеський замок дістався волинському воєводі Северину Юзефу Ржевуському, а Підгорецький — Вацлаву Петру Ржевуському. Обидва брати добре піклувалися про спадок, і для Олеського замку часи Северина Юзефа стали добою останнього розквіту.

1739 року Северин Юзеф Ржевуський звів поряд із замком монастир капуцинів святого Антонія. Архітектура монастиря прекрасно поєднується з архітектурою замку, що робить їх єдиним гармонійним ансамблем.

Северин Юзеф помер бездітним 1755 року, і, за його заповітом, Олеський замок перейшов до його брата, Вацлава Петра Ржевуського. Вацлав, що реконструював у той час Підгорецький замок, вивіз з Олеська до своєї резиденції безліч цінностей та історичних раритетів, і, таким чином, відродження одного замку стало причиною занепаду другого. Зокрема, був вивезений стіл з чорного мармуру, на якому хрестили Яна Собеського.

У XIX столітті, коли замком володіли родини спочатку Зелинських, потім Литинських, занепад посилився. У 1806 і 1836 роках сталися пожежі, а 1838 року замок пошкодив сильний землетрус. Замок був зруйнований і занедбаний. 1891 року в ньому провели часткові реставраційні роботи, після яких у колишній королівській резиденції відкрили сільськогосподарську школу, що працювала до Другої світової війни. 1951 року в замку знову сталася пожежа, а з 1965 року почалася комплексна реставрація, що повернула будівлі вигляд, характерний для XVII століття.

1975 року у відреставрованому замку було відкрито філію Львівської галереї мистецтв, яка і дотепер розміщується в його стінах. Експозиція музею присвячена середньовічним мистецтвам і налічує понад півтори тисячі експонатів: старовинних меблів, гобеленів, скульптур, картин та ікон. Один із цікавих експонатів Олеського замку — величезне батальне полотно «Битва під Віднем» (Мартіно Альтомонте, 1692 рік), що зображує тріумфальну перемогу Яна III Собеського над турками.

The Zolota Pidkova of Lviv Region

Olesko Castle is one of the most famous castles in the country, and a tourist visiting card of Ukraine for tourists. Modest in size, Olesko Castle has a great historical and architectural value; what is more, it is a very beautiful classic medieval castle, as if hovering above the plain.

The first settlement in the site of the present-day Olesko existed back in the 18,h-17,h centuries BC. In the 10th-12th centuries, there was an Old Rus town under the castle hill. It is unknown when the first castle appeared on the hill; it might have been built here in the 13"'century, shortly after the devastation of the ancient Rus by the Golden Horde. Polish researchers of the 19th century dated the first written mention of Olesko Castle to 1327, though modern historians were unable to find the particular document, which contains this record. According to the abovementioned version, the castle belonged to Princes of Galicia and Volyn. The first reliable written record on that is dated to 1390, which is actually the time when the principality of Galicia and Volyn ceased to exist.

In 1431, Russian feudals who lived in lands near Olesko, revolted against the Polish and Lithuanian king Yagailo (Jagiello), the founder of the Jagiellonian dynasty. Olesko Castle became the main base of the rebels, which was captured by Yagailo's troops in 1432, thus putting an end to the rebellion. In 1441, during the reign of Yagailo's son, the king of Poland Wladyslaw III, the castle and the surrounding lands were all given to some Jan from Siena so that the new owner should ensure protection of these borderlands from Tatar raids. The heirs of Jan adopted the surname of Oleskiy. The castle became an object of Tatar raids for many times: in 1442, 1453, 1507, 1512, 1519, and 1575.

At the beginning of the 17th century, the Russian voivode (warlord) and Lviv castellan Ivan Danylovych became the master of Olesko. He expanded the castle through its reconstruction in the fashion of a magnate defensive residence of that time, in the style of Italian Renaissance, which is still preserved. The reconstruction was supervised by Italian architects, who managed to preserve the original medieval spatial planning of the castle.

The castle is compactly situated on the top of a hill that towers above the marshy plain. Repeating the natural shape of the hill, the castle wall encircles the top in an oval line. The small courtyard is crowded by palace buildings, which housed magnate chambers, a chapel, barracks, and household premises. Between the buildings, there is an entry tower with a wide gate arch. In the yard, there is a deep well that provided the castle inhabitants with water. At the foot of the hill, there was a park in Italian style.

Stanislaw, the son of Danylovych, died young in a battle with Tatars, and the voivode had only two daughters, Martsiana and Teofilia. Their father wanted to marry them to rich and influential nobles. However, a young nobleman Adam Zholkievskiy fell in love with the elder daughter Martsiana; though being a noble, he did not have a rich heritage but possessed a hot temper. Adam proposed to Martsiana for many times, but every time got a mocking rejection from the voivode. The fellow made his last attempt not face to face, but in publie when guests sat down to play cards after the dinner at Olesko Castle. The annoyed Ivan Danylovych rejected his reguest and made fun of the enamored man in public. In despair, Adam Zholkievskiy snatched a dagger and stabbed himself in the heart. His body was just dumped into the lake in front of the castle. Later Martsiana was married to Colonel Stefan Konietspolskiy.

The younger daughter Teofilia was married to Krakow castellan Jakub Sobieskiy. In 1629, their son and the future King of Poland Jan III Sobieskiy was born in Olesko Castle. There is a legend about his birth. It says that the castle was besieged by a Tatar army (in fact, Tatars did attack the castle in 1629) and a strong thunderstorm raged on outside. When the midwife put the newborn on a black marble table to baptize him, there was a clap of thunder so strong that it made the midwife deaf, and a piece of marble was split from the table where the baby was.

After the death of Ivan Danylovych, the castle was first inherited by Martsiana's husband, Konietspolskiy. In 1646, during the national liberation war of Ukrainian people, the castle was captured and ravaged by the Cossack army and their allies, the Crimean Tatars. In 1682, Jan Sobieskiy repurchased his home castle and put it in order. After the death of the king in 1696, the castle had been inherited by his son Kostiantyn Wladyslaw Sobieskiy, but he did not visit his Ukrainian possessions. In 1718, Olesko Castle and the neighboring castle in Pidhirtsi were bought by the Hetman of Crown Stanislaw Mateusz Rzhevuskiy, and after the Hetman's death in 1728 they were inherited by his sons. Olesko Castle was inherited by the Volyn voivode Severin Yuzef Rzhevuskiy, and Pidhirtsi was inherited by Vazlav Petro Rzhevuskiy. Both brothers took good care of their heritage, and for Olesko Castle the times of Severin Yuzef were its last heyday.

In 1739, Severin Yuzef Rzhevuskiy constructed the Capuchin monastery of St Anthony next to the castle. The architecture of the monastery combines perfectly with the architecture of the castle, making them a harmonic ensem¬ble. Severin Yuzef died childless in 1755, and according to his will, Olesko Castle was given to his brother, Vazlav Petro Rzhevuskiy. Vazlav, who was reconstructing his Pidhirtsi Castle at that time, took many valuables and his¬torical rarities from Olesko Castle to his residence, and thus the rebirth of one castle became the decline of the other. In particular, he took away the table of black marble, on which Jan Sobieskiy was baptized.

In the 19th century when the castle belonged to the family of Zelynskiy and then to the family of Lytynskiy, it deteriorated even more. In 1806 and 1836, there were fires and in 1838 the castle was damaged seriously by an earthquake. The castle was destroyed and abandoned. In 1891 it had been partially restored, and the former royal residence served as an agricultural school, which operated until World War II. In 1951 there was a fire in the castle again, and in 1965, its complex restoration began to return the building to its 17th century appearance.

In 1975, the renovated castle saw the opening of a branch of Lviv Art Gallery, which is still located here. The museum exhibition features all kinds of medieval art and numbers more than fifteen hundred exhibits of old furniture, tapestries, sculptures, paintings and icons. One of the interesting exhibits of Olesko Castle is the great battle piece "The Battle of Vienna" (Martino Altamonte, 1692), depicting the triumphal victory of Jan III Sobieskiy over the Turks.