Хмельницька область – карта автошляхів

Хмельницька область - карта автошляхівСкачать «Хмельницька область - карта автошляхів»

Скачать «Карты городов и областей Украины»  бесплатно, а также скачать много других карт можно в нашем архиве карт

Хмельниччина — найстаріша область Західної України, утворена 1937 р. Положисто-хвиляста рівнинна поверхня на півночі лежить у межах Поліської низовини, на північному заході — Волинської, у центрі — Придніпровської і на півдні — Подільської височин.

На території Хмельниччини плинуть верхні течії річок Горинь, Случ і Південний Буг, що визначають природне обличчя окремих районів Полісся і Причорномор’я. Особливої мальовничості самому Поділлю надають глибоко і хитромудро врізані долини Дністра та його лівих приток (Збруча, Жванчика, Смотричу, Тернави, Ушиці та інших), що місцями утворюють ефектні каньйони і дивовижні крає­види.

На подільських берегах Дністра виявлено понад три десятки сто­янок людини кам’яного віку, найстаріша з яких належить до ранньо­го палеоліту (близько 300 тис. років тому). Протягом VIII—IX ст. на півдні краю жили уличі й тиверці, а на півночі — волиняни і дулі- би. У XI ст. середня Наддністрянщина входила до Теребовлянського князівства, з 1141 р. — Галицького, а з 1199 р. майже всі терени су­часної області — до Галицько-Волинського.

1362 р. Поділля захопило Велике князівство Литовське, а в сере­дині наступного сторіччя ці землі на понад триста років перейшли під контроль Польщі. За її панування тут виникли десятки міст, а найбільш укріплене з них — Кам’янець-Подільський — стає центром краю.

Катастрофічних наслідків Поділлю завдали татарські набіги (1575, 1666), Визвольна війна (1648—1654) і турецька окупація (1672—1699). Після другого поділу Речі Посполитої 1793 р. ці землі увійшли до складу Російської імперії. Після Першої світової та громадянської воєн більша частина Волинської губернії відійшла до Польщі, і Хмель­ниччину з трьох боків оточили державні кордони. Напередодні Великої Вітчизняної війни обласний центр перенесли подалі від меж держа­ви у Проскурів, до 300-річчя Переяславської ради (1954) перейме­нований разом з областю на честь Богдана Хмельницького.

На теренах Хмельниччини розташований один з найпривабливі- ших туристичних об’єктів Західної України — місто Кам’янець-Подільський, що за кількістю пам’яток (понад півтори сотні) поступається лише Києву і Львову. У різних районах краю збереглися залишки замків-фортець (XIV—XVIII ст.) і різностильові православні, като­лицькі, юдейські та мусульманські культові споруди (XVI—XX ст.). Світську архітектурну спадщину можна спостерігати в адміністративних будинках, палацах, парках, паркових будівлях та історичних пам’ятках XVIII—XX століть.

Хмельницький — найбільше місто регіону на берегах Південного Бугу — починалося зі сторожової залоги Проскурів, відомої з 1493 ро­ку. Після третього поділу Речі Посполитої 1795 р. воно стає пові­товим центром новоствореної Подільської губернії. Архітектурне обличчя Хмельницького не вражає своєю красою або винятковими рисами. Привертають увагу особняки та адміністративні будинки дореволюційних часів, де нині розміщені міськрада, музей, театр та інші установи. Серед монументальних міських витворів незвичністю і оригінальністю вирізняються пам’ятники Б. Хмельницькому (1993) і воїнам, що загинули в Афганістані та інших локальних війнах.

Кам’янець-Подільський — найдавніше місто Хмельниччини на бе­регах Смотричу — 1062 р. вперше згадується у вірменській хроніці. 1432 р. Кам’янець дістає магдебурзьке право, за два роки — статус королівського польського міста і незабаром перетворюється на голов­ну прикордонну фортецю. В Україні важко знайти місто, захисту якого настільки сприяли б природні умови, як Кам’янцеві. Старе місто розташоване практично на острові, вирізаному водами річки Смотрич у щільних давніх вапняках. Шлях до нього охороняла ве­лика, з масивними мурами і сімома вежами, Стара фортеця, зведена в середині XVI століття.

У сучасному місті створено Національний історико-архітектурний заповідник «Кам’янець», що зберігає в архітектурній спадщині і на­звах пам’ять про присутність у старому місті вірменів, поляків, ру­синів, турків і татар. Найбільше серед них польських, бо полякам Кам’янець належав майже три з половиною сторіччя. Дотепер збе­реглися костели домініканського (1370), францисканського (XVI ст.) і тринітарського (XVIII ст.) монастирів. Показова історія кафедраль­ного костелу Святих апостолів Петра і Павла, зведеного в XVI ст. Під час турецького панування (1672—1699) його перетворили на головну мусульманську мечеть і прибудували 36-метровий мінарет. Після вигнання турків мінарет дивом вцілів, і його 1756 р. увінчали бронзовою Мадонною, створивши єдиний в Україні приклад транс­формації католицького храму в мусульманський і назад. Від поляків на центральній площі старого міста збереглася ратуша (XV—XIX ст.) — будинок польського магістрату.

Від вірменської громади Кам’янцю на згадку лишилися колодязь біля ратуші, низка житлових будинків (XIV—XIX ст.), торговий дім (XV ст.), склади (XVI ст.), шпиталь (XVII ст.) та інші споруди. Після другого по­ділу Польщі і входження Поділля до складу Російської імперії Кам’янець з 1795 р. стає губернським центром. До єдиної, символічно розташованої не в старому місті, а на дні смотрицького каньйону православної дерев’яної Хрестовоздвиженської церкви (1801), додаються Петропав­ловська (1834), Георгіївська (1861) і Миколаївська (1864).

Невелике селище Меджибіж, що лежить на лівому березі ріки Південний Буг, відоме з 1146 р. Часті татарські набіги змусили його хазяїв Сенявських на мисі при злитті Південного Бугу з Бужком по­ставити значну кам’яну фортецю. У центрі внутрішнього двору збе­реглися напівзруйновані замковий костел (1586) і двоповерховий палац (XVI ст.), що притулився до кріпосних мурів і східної вежі. Реставрація Меджибізького замку триває піввіку, а 2001 р. тут ство­рений Державний історико-культурний заповідник «Меджибіж».

Село Жванець, що височіє над Дністром на лівому стрімчастому березі, існує з 1431 р. Наприкінці XVI ст. тут над урвищем постає прикордонна фортеця, яку 1620 р. зруйнували турки і татари. Після Хотинської війни новий власник Лянцкоронський відбудував замок, і 1646 р. Жванець дістав магдебурзьке право. Після другого поділу Речі Посполитої 1793 р. цей край було приєднано до Російської ім­перії, і нині від потужної твердині над Дністром збереглася напів- зруйнована північна вежа.

Село Сутківці на стрімкому лівому березі річки Ушиця ще у XIV ст. був важливим форпостом, що боронив Поділля від татарських на­бігів. Тут збереглися руїни замку і Покровська церква-фортеця. Вважається, що цей своєрідний донжон постав ще в XIV ст., а 1476 р. його перебудували під церкву, що за своїм архітектурно-планувальним виконанням не має аналогів в Україні.

«Подільські Товтри» — найбільший за площею (2613,16 км2) національний природний парк України, заснований 1996 р. На його теренах можна зустріти визначні пам’ятки на будь-який смак — унікальні геологічні утворення і гіпсові печери, залишки Бакот- ського печерного монастиря на дністровському урвищі і поселен­ня з давніми пам’ятками (Жванець, Китайгород, Панівці, Рихта, Сатанів).

Khmelnytsky oblast

Khmelnychchyna is the oldest oblast in Western Ukraine, formally created in 1937. This flat terrain lies in the Polissian Lowland in the south, Volynian Upland in the south-west, Pre-Dnipro Upland in the centre, and Podillian Upland in the north.

On the lands of Khmelnychchyna flow headwaters of the rivers of Horyn, Sluch and the Southern Buh, which define the distinct looks of the regions of Polissia and Prychomomorya. Especially picturesque features of Podillia are attributed to the whimsically carved-in valleys of the Dniester River and its left tributaries (Zbruch, Zhvanchyk, Smotrych, Ternava, Ushitsa, and others), which create gorgeous canyons and sceneries.

Around three dozens of human dwellings of the Stone Age period have been discovered on the Podillia banks of the Dnistro, dating back to the Early Paleolithic era (around 300,000 years ago). During the 8th—9th c.c. the northern side of the region was inhabited by the Ulichs and Tiverians tribes, and the southern side by the Volynians and the Dulibs. In the 11th c. the lands of mid-upper Dniester were part of the Terebovlia Prin­cipality, part of Galicia in 1141, and from 1199 onward most of the region’s territory was under Halych-Volyn.

In 1362 Podillia was conquered by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and from the mid-15th c. for over 300 years it was controlled by Poland. During its reign dozens of towns appeared, and the best fortified town, Kamyanets- Podilsky emerged as the centre of the region.

The 1575 and 1666 Tartar raids, the 1648—54 Liberation War, and the 1672—99 Turkish occupation brought devastating consequences to Podillia. After the 1793 partition of Rzeczpospolita this region entered the Russian Empire. After WW 1 most of Vblhynia Guber- niya passed to Poland, and Khmelnychchyna was sur­rounded by the state frontiers on three sides.

On the eve of WW II the administrative centre was moved farther from the borders to the town of Proskuriv, which along with the Oblast itself was renamed in hon­our of Bohdan Khmelnytsky in 1954, on the 300th an­niversary of the Pereyaslav Rada.

Khmelnychchyna is one of the most scenic tourist attractions of Western Ukraine, e.g. Kamyanets-Podilsky has over 150 memorial sites. Different areas of the re­gion have the remains of 14th—18th c.c. castles-fortress- es, and varied in style Orthodox, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim religious edifices (16th—20th c.c.). Civic architectural heritage includes administrative buildings, palaces, parks, park manors and historic monuments of the 18th—20th c.c.

Khmelnytsky, the largest town on the banks of the Southern Buh River, sprung from a frontier settlement of Proskuriv, first mentioned in 1493. After the 1795 partition of Rzeczpospolita it became the povit head town of the newly-formed Podilska gubemiya. The architecture of Khmelnytsky is not outstanding; how­ever, it has beautiful mansions and administrative build­ings of the capitalist Pre-Revolution times, such as the city hall, museum, theatre and other buildings. Among the city monuments stand out the 1992 B. Khmelnytsky Monument, and the Afghan War Veterans Monument.

Kamyanets-Podilsky, the oldest town of Khmel- nychchyna situated on the Smotrych River, was first mentioned in Armenian chronicles in 1062. In 1432 Kamyanets was granted with Magdeburg Law, two years later it obtained the status of a Royal Poland town, and soon after it became the head frontier fortress. In Ukraine it is hard to name a more naturally fortified place as Kamyanets. The Old City was located on an island, carved-out by the waters of the Smotrych River in solid limestone. An imposing Old fortress with thick walls and seven towers raised in the mid-16th c. protected Kamyanets.

The Kamyanets National History and Architecture Heritage Complex created in the present time, preserves the memory of the Armenians, Poles, Ruthenians, Turks and Tatars who inhabited the old city. Reminiscent of the Poles, who controlled the town for nearly three and a half centuries is the 1370 Dominican Cathedral, Fran­ciscan (16th c.) and Trinitarian (18th c.) monasteries survived till today. Illustrative is the story of the SS Peter and Paul Cathedral in the 16th c. During the Turkish reign (1672—99) the Cathedral was made a head Muslim mosque and added a 36 meter minaret. After the Turks were driven out the minaret survived by mira­cle, and in 1756 it was crowned by a bronze Madonna, constituting a unique Ukrainian example of a temple transformation from Catholic to Muslim and back. A building of Polish Magistrate Hall (15th—19th c.c.) outlived the Polish dominance and now remains in the central square in the Old City.

As a memory of the Armenian community preserved are the well near the city hall, a chain of residential build­ings (14th—19th c.c.), a trading house (15th c.), ware­houses (16th c.), a hospital (17th c.) and other edifices.

Following the Second Partition of Poland and Podil- lia’s joining the Russian Empire; Kamyanets became the guberniya’s centre. The only Orthodox wooden Exaltation of the True Cross Church (1801), placed at the bottom of the Smotrych canyon was supplemented by the 1834 SS Peter and Paul, the 1861 St. George and the St. Nicholas churches.

A small town of Medzhybizh, on the Northern Buh’s left bank, is known to exist in 1146. The Tatars’ frequent raids forced its owners, the Sieniawskis, to put up a stone fortress on the protrusion where the rivers of Northern Buh and Buzhok conflate. A semi-ruined 1586 castle cathedral and a two-storey palace (16th c.) adjoining the fortress’s walls and the western tower are still preserved in the centre of the courtyard. The res­toration of the Medzhybizh castle has been underway for half a century, and in the year 2001 a Medzhybizh State Historical and Cultural Park opened here.

The village of Zhvanets, rising above the Dnistro, was founded in 1431. At the end of the 16th c. a Fortress, razed by the Turks and the Tatars in 1620 was put up here. After the Khotyn War a new owner Lanckoronski rebuilt the castle, and in 1646 Zhvanets was granted Magdeburg Law. After the 1793 partition of Rzeczpos- polita, this region was joined to the Russian Empire, and the semi-ruined southern tower of this mighty bul­wark still remains on the Dnistro’s bank.

Sutkivtsi, the Ushytsa’s left-bank village dating back to the 14th c., served as an important barrier to safeguard Podillia from the Tatar raids. Ruins of the castle and the Intercession church-fortress survived here. It is believed that this distinctive donjon was built in the 14th c., and later in 1476 it was turned to a church.

The 1996 Podilski Tovtry National Nature and Historic Heritage Park is one of the biggest in Ukraine. All sorts of monuments can be found here, such as unique geologic formations and natural limestone caves, the re­mains of the caved Bakota Monastery on the precipice of the Dnistro, and settlements with old monuments — Zhvanets, Kytaihorod, Panivtsi, Rykhta, and Sataniv.